James Kernan – Ten Best Practices for Successful Sales Organization
I caught up with one of my favorite coaches, James Kernan, a few days ago.
He was eager to talk about the Ten Best Practices for a Successful Sales Organization.
James runs the Millionaire Mastermind Group – Meeting in Orlando March 28-29. For more information, visit KernanConsulting.com.
You can also catch up with James at the SMB TechFest show in Anaheim April 18th.
Here’s a quick summary. But please watch the interview to get all the details:
Ten Best Practices for a Successful Sales Organization
- Have a Sales Plan / Sales Strategy
- Set goals and KPIs
- Have USP
- Create a compensation plan that’s not too complicated
- Have a way to help the sales team with leads
- Constantly educate the sales team
- Have good communication
- Get the right tools and CRM
- Invest in support staff for the sales team
- Document your sales processes!
Watch the interview:
[Sorry for my microphone problems. Something changed my settings and I didn’t notice until the recording was done.]